Daily Makeup


For weeks I've been contemplating writing a make up post, except every morning when I'm getting ready I can just never find the time to take a couple of quick photos! However today I've had a lazy day and thought no I'm going to finally write a post for my dear followers!
20121207-232201.jpg
Some people just wear eyeliner and mascara for their eye make up and believe that the smokey eye look is only suitable for the night or going out. However I've recently been watching the new season of glee and I have to say I love Rachel Berry's eye make up! (Yes I'm a gleek!) So that has kind of inspired me to try something new and go for her look!
20121207-233627.jpg
Tricks of the trade!
Top Row : Foundation, Benefit Hello Flawless in Ivory || Eye shadow, Avon in Island Breeze || Mascara, Benefit They're Real || Eyeline, The Body Shop in Black
Bottom Row : Blusher, Natural Cosmetics, in Rosey Glow || Concealer, Rimmel London in Ivory || Primer, Benefit That Gal || Eyebrows, Benefit Browzing in Light || Lipstick, Soap and Glory in Perfect Day