Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Review

Not long ago I posted my first lipstick review and with the matte collection I was definitely very happy! With this in mind I wanted to buy a second lipstick from the Rimmel collection, however this time I wanted something with a little more shine and bought the Lasting Finish Lipstick in 058 (4.99). 




I have to say I'm very pleased with the initial results, applies easily and has a lovely shine to it. Although I'm not happy with the lipstick after an hour or so. Rimmel claim that "High colour impact for up to 8 hours wear" so I would love to know how they get their lipstick to last 8 hours! #slightly annoyed




Admittedly I'll still be using the lipstick but I know it will not last me as long as I had hoped now that I have to apply it at least every hour!