Concealer Boi-ing Review

About three months ago I had a make over at my local benefit counter and one of the products I treated myself to was the Benefit Boi-ing in shade 01. Even though I was fully impressed with the make over and the concealer it has just occurred to me that I had put it away in my make up case and has never been used, until now! Not being very make up savvy it wasn't until I had another make up tutorial at a MAC counter that I was told that it is best to use concealer around the eyes rather than foundation. Oopsie! So now I have dug out my Benefit concealer and I am yet again amazed with the results.

The before shot (ignore the untamed eyebrows!) all I have on my skin is a Garnier Moisturiser and Soap and Glory You Won't Believe Your Eyes.



After shot - although this is my other eye, there is definitely no difference in my skin without the concealer. I have to say it definitely does what it says on the box! The slight dark circle has disappeared, it gives me an even skin tone around my eye and covers up some of the finer freckles!

Final Comments - As you can see from the pictures the concealer definitely does it's job and I have found even when I have finished university the concealer is still on! I've also been told from a friend that with daily use the product easily lasted her 3 months so for £16.50 that's only £5.50 a MONTH for this amazing product! I've also find that if I'm having an iffy day that dabbing a little on my t zone gives me perfect coverage for them lazy day.

Final comment part 2 - Go and buy it!